Ebay Seller Globedealfield

Had a bad experience with a vendor? Let us know right here.
Forum rules
One topic per vendor, use the search facility to check if a thread already exists for a vendor.
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Ebay Seller Globedealfield

Post by lmcq11 »

Hi, Bought a T90 from China ebay seller Globedealfield who has 56792 feedback and 98.6 positive. So I thought risks were low when the model did not show up. Communications with the vendor was very polite but in the end, I realize it was just a pile of pre-formulated lies that make you believe everything will be fixed, and to make your wait until the Paypal refund period expires and then you have lost everything. I cannot even leave negative feedback.

Below are the communications since the start to the last one received. No refund was ever provided and the seller no longer responds to my notes.

Ebay communications from the bottom.

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear that.
We indeed had issued the refund,but really don't know why it still has not been cleared.
Please don't worry,I will help check with paypal.
Any response,I will keep you informed,is it fine for you?
Thanks for your time and patience in this matter.
Kind regards

Your previous message

Hi, the refund has not been issued yet.
Can you please proceed. thank you,
Louis

globedealfield:

Hello,
thanks for your reply,
just have sent Application Form to my manager for your refund,
it will be done in next few days, after you got it, pls kindly let me know,
best wishes
Your previous message

Hi, yes, it is (deleted)

thank you,

Louis

globedealfield:

hello friend,
thanks for your reply,
could you please kindly confirm the paypal to be refunded
Paypal:(Deleted)
is this one correct for you?
best wishes
Your previous message

Hi, yes, I will be pleased to issue payment back to you if model ever arrive at my door. thank you.
Louis

Globedealfield:

Dear friend,
it is okay for us to issue you full refund firstly as guarantee for this order, may i ask if you can pay me back if you finally receive the parcel? is it okay for you?
best regards

Your previous message

Tracking number is no good and post office does not keep items. Please provide refund.
thank you, Louis

globedealfield:

Dear friend,
thanks for your good patience.since the parcel has arrived your country very early, i am afraid that your parcel has arrived the local post office and stayed there all the time. could you please go to local post office to check whether it is still there? if not then please come back me timely, i will offer you the best solutions of resend or the full refund as the compensation, is that fine?
Please do not worry, as the customer service here, I wish i can help you solve this problem friendly.

Your previous message

Hi, I did not receive news and I do not think the model will ever arrive after so many months. Can you please provide refund. thank you, Louis

globedealfield:

Hi, dear customer
So sorry for your problem. please kindly accept my sincere apology here.
Now, i have asked my colleague to check your parcel with the shipping company.
Could you please kindly give me some time to wait for the information from shipping company?
When i get the information, i will inform you timely.
Is it ok for you?
Please don't worry. i will take full responsibility for this item. you will have no loss.
Waiting for your kind reply and best wishes

Your previous message

Hi, CanadaPost has no information on the provided tracking number
Louis

globedealfield:

Dear friend,
thanks for your good patience.since the parcel has arrived your country very early, i am afraid that your parcel has arrived the local post office and stayed there all the time. could you please go to local post office to check whether it is still there? if not then please come back me timely, i will offer you the best solutions of resend or the full refund as the compensation, is that fine?
Please do not worry, as the customer service here, I wish i can help you solve this problem friendly.

Your previous message

Hi, I have waited more weeks and the parcel has never arrived. It has been too many months now. Unless you can indicate where it is exactly, I will ask that you kindly refund please.
Regards, Louis

globedealfield:

Hi freind,
thanks very much for your reply,
I have checked it for you from our shipping company again.
This parcel just cleared the customs , and i think you would receive it within 1 week.
So could you please kindly help us to wait for it 7-10 days more to complete this order successfully ?
We wish we could join effort together to finish this order .
if you have not got it in 7-10 days, please just come back to me firstly.
we will offer you solution of free resending or full refund according to your idea, is it fine?
Waiting for your early reply
best regards

Your previous message

Hi, the model is past due. Bought May 18, the estimated delivery was Thursday, May 31, 2018 - Monday, Jul 23, 2018. Do you know if it is still en route ? Tracking does not provide details as to whether it was shipped. thanks, Louis
HengLong 2.4Ghz Radio RC 1/16 Russian T90 RC Tank Model Tracks Sprockets 3938

HengLong 2.4Ghz Radio RC 1/16 Russ

Price: US $199.68
Buy it now
Watchers: 77
Quantity Remaining: 3

ITEM[itemId].watchCount watchers

Buy it now
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Ebay Seller Globedealfield

Post by Max-U52 »

You should check with eBay. Sometimes you're covered for as much as six months. I think if you explain everything to eBay they will come down on your side.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by dgsselkirk »

I agree, I would go back to both ebay and paypal and show them the correspondence.

Louis, you are too nice a guy... :D
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

dgsselkirk wrote:I agree, I would go back to both ebay and paypal and show them the correspondence.

Louis, you are too nice a guy... :D

I agree, open a case with both.

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Post by lmcq11 »

Thank you for your suggestion. The ebay website does not allow for it but I will call them and keep you informed as to how it went.
dgsselkirk wrote:Louis, you are too nice a guy
Yeah, I selected this vendor because of high feedback and rating above 98%. Thought he was honest. I know that "free" surface shipping from China (ship, truck) can take up to 3 months all the way to eastern America. Canadapost is also slow as well during the summer holidays so I waited and waited. But I was not street smart enough to open a case right away despite all the reassurances.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Don't forget Paypal. It's worth calling them. They offer great protection, too. The worst thing they can do is say no, eh? :haha:
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I just noticed that the seller mentions paypal, but you don't really say how you paid. Hopefully you used paypal. I just happen to have a similar issue with a truck I bought. The original was broken and they said they'd send a replacement but it's been months and no replacement has arrived. I just got off the phone with ebay, who said ebay only covers you for 30 days, but I can still open a claim at paypal, as their protection extends for six months. Since you bought in May you still have a little time. From now on if I get a damaged item or it doesn't arrive by the estimated date I'll open a claim right away, just in case.

Good Luck. 8)
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Post by lmcq11 »

Thank you Max-U52. I will not lose any time with eBay. I found the way to open a dispute directly with Paypal and it worked. I did not know about it. Phew, just in time...
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

lmcq11 wrote:Thank you Max-U52. I will not lose any time with eBay. I found the way to open a dispute directly with Paypal and it worked. I did not know about it. Phew, just in time...
Max beat me to it. Glad you got your case started! Now DO NOT REPLY to the seller directly anymore other then to tell them to talk to PayPal if they contact you. Seem like a hard core scammer!
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

I have similar experiences. My golden rules are:

Pay by Paypal.
Check the expected delivery date.
If more than a couple of days pass and the item is not received then notify the seller using the Ebay messaging system (never ever use email).
If no satisfactory response then you have to wait 6 days to raise it.
No matter what the seller says raise the issue via Ebay after 6 days.
Copy and paste a full message history into the complaint (though I think Ebay can access all messages anyway).
You should get a refund within a couple of days.

Ebay place the onus on the seller to provide proof of delivery. If they can't then they refund your payment.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1

Return to “Vendors Blacklist”