Ebay Seller Globedealfield

Had a bad experience with a vendor? Let us know right here.
Forum rules
One topic per vendor, use the search facility to check if a thread already exists for a vendor.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Ebay Seller Globedealfield

Post by Max-U52 »

Yes, ebay can access correspondence through their system. When I called last night about the truck the girl had access to all messages to and from the seller and she could verify everything I was telling her. This was a good lesson for me, from now I open the claim first and ask questions later. Like another great Detroiter (Alice Cooper) said, "No more Mister Nice Guy!" :lolno:
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I got my truck issue settled. Took a minute to get past the garbage and get to the point where it says "Call Us" and gives a one time passcode, but once I got past that I called and used the call back option. About a half hour later they called me, and while I did spend 25 minutes on the phone, by the time I hung up the full refund had been issued.

The brief version of what happened. Ordered truck, truck arrived broken. Seller says, we'll send a replacement. Been two months and no replacement. Called ebay, they said, too late, but paypal will hook you up. They sure did. Now to order another truck!! :angel:

Just checked and already got the email from paypal that says the money will post back to my CC in three to five days. Cool.

How about you, Louis? Any joy?

The old adage is true, when it comes to buying online, No Paypal, No Sale.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Post by lmcq11 »

Max-U52 wrote:How about you, Louis? Any joy?
Still "Under Paypal Review"
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Post by lmcq11 »

Success !!!

From Paypal:

"We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $161.39 USD and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted."

I cannot thank you all enough for your tips and advises. :thumbup: :D