fraud on ebay.

Had a bad experience with a vendor? Let us know right here.
Forum rules
One topic per vendor, use the search facility to check if a thread already exists for a vendor.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: fraud on ebay.

Post by silversurfer1947 »

wadsworthj wrote:Hi
Silver surfer, Nowhere in my post have I describe the add as Not kosha,
BUT the person advertising this stuart tank is the same one who scammed me out of £72.00. squids, some time ago , so as you said, go ahead and bid, but if anything goes wrong, then do not say you were not warned !!
Only trying to help.
Cheers John W. >:<
I think you have misinterpreted my post. The item I was commenting about was not being sold by the lady you referred to. I was merely pointing it out that what was being sold was not a Stuart tank. The person you are referring to was selling the other item which wibbly listed, which I did not comment about. I am not interested in bidding for either.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

Unfortuantely it is happening more and more often!
We ourselves have run into a case or 2 now where buyers are trying to scam us, they purchase the model, then make up a story not as advertised and then claim a refund.
Thankfully we are careful and picture everythin with detailed photographs before sending and so do to help protect ourselves.

We also make sure that if buyers are trying this we report them and leave ebay to investigate.

Both buyers & sellers need to be aware.
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

I have seen a Stuart tow hook listed on eBay from this seller for quite sometime and for something I would consider an easy to break part where a spare would be in demand for kits and scratch builds even listed at a fiver could throw the listing into question
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

if anyone wants to avoid a fraudulent ebayer, please avoid beenborn-1
we got stung by this seller, items arrived were not as advertised and missing parts and completely wrong.
We had made numerous messages with them as per ebay guidance and they sent new items apparently. Anyway today ebay tell us they cannot help with a refund as we did not request one, even though we followed the ebay guidance to contact the seller.
The seller beenborn-1 just kept sending messages that they were enroute, but obviously just a bag of lies

Return to “Vendors Blacklist”