Toemen.nl

Had a bad experience with a vendor? Let us know right here.
Forum rules
One topic per vendor, use the search facility to check if a thread already exists for a vendor.
Lert
Sergeant

Toemen.nl

Post by Lert »

So far I have ordered three tanks from Toemen, them being the major importer for Heng Long in the country where I live, the Netherlands. And all three times something went wrong.

- First time, I called about a WSN T-34/85 as advertised on their website, asked if they had it in stock. They told me it was. I placed the order and received a confirmation e-mail that my order had been received, but the item was out of stock and it would take approximately a week to get the tank. After about a month I decided to just change my order to a JagdPanther, which they did have in stock. The JP arrived within a few days and without error.

- Second time I ordered a Leopard 2A6. The tank arrived within a few days, however, it had the wrong box of detail parts, it came with Tiger parts instead of Leopard 2A6 parts. I notified them, was told that they had ordered the correct parts and that it would take approximately a week for them to arrive. It took several months.

- Just a few days ago I ordered a HL StuG from them as advertised on their website, after calling to make sure it was in stock. I then received an e-mail saying that it wasn't in stock, and that it would take approximately a week for it to arrive (sound familiar?). I've just gone ahead and canceled the order, I'll order my StuG elsewhere.

Now I realize that they're just trying their best to run a store and that each time one could argue what happened was outside of their control, but the fact remains that I've ordered three tanks from them on three separate occasions and three times something went wrong.
Last edited by Lert on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6
c.rainford73
Major

Re: Toemen.nl

Post by c.rainford73 »

Sorry to hear this... I'm in the USA and am very lucky to have Imex Taigen here in Florida with Mr Erik. He is the best in the States in my opinion. As for ordering from other us vendors I've had more luck with better quality control and shipping speed from folks in the UK and Germany! Mr Forgebear is tops on my list for parts etc. His items arrive here faster than most US vendors and his quality control is second to none. I know he sells tanks too. From Germany I've had great luck with rctanks.de- super service

Carl
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Jay-Em
Corporal
Location: The Chilly and Flat part of the Netherlands' North.

Post by Jay-Em »

Just forget about Toemen. It's the same with rc cars with them: advertize a car as "in stock", ordered.. *oops* takes a week.. ugh.

Just go with Tanktoko Apeldoorn. Little stock, but always delivered. Or Licmas ( heng-long-panzer.de ) or, as said, rctank.de Especially the German sellers never made mistakes, or mixed-up parts. They are -indeed- "gründlich" :P I have -by now- ordered 6 tanks, oodles of gearboxes, 2 ibu's and one TK22 with rctanks and Licmas, and néver had any problem. Emails get answered promptly, packaging is always bomb-proof, etc.
Marco Peter
Sergeant

Post by Marco Peter »

Jay-Em wrote:Just forget about Toemen. It's the same with rc cars with them: advertize a car as "in stock", ordered.. *oops* takes a week.. ugh.

Just go with Tanktoko Apeldoorn. Little stock, but always delivered. Or Licmas ( heng-long-panzer.de ) or, as said, rctank.de Especially the German sellers never made mistakes, or mixed-up parts. They are -indeed- "gründlich" :P I have -by now- ordered 6 tanks, oodles of gearboxes, 2 ibu's and one TK22 with rctanks and Licmas, and néver had any problem. Emails get answered promptly, packaging is always bomb-proof, etc.
CTRL-A, CTRL-C, CTRL-V!

Tanktoko as local dealer, RCTank.de and Licmas as German dealers (slightly more postage costs and delivery time of course).
Especially RCTank.de, Dominique always answers e-mails promptly, even at night!
Lately I added Forgebear to my preferred seller-list! Also had no problems ordering from Asiatam.

(( Jouw Toemen.nl problemen lijken op mijn Jurod.nl problemen haha! ))
1:16 was my scale. Until 'Konan' came into my life... an Armortek 1:6 Tiger 1!
... Now followed by a Panther G, 'Gunther'!

I'm a happy man. 8)
Lert
Sergeant

Post by Lert »

It's been a while since I looked at this thread ...

I've ordered some things from tanktoko over the years, never had a problem with them. However, since posting this topic rctank.de (excellent service) and torro-shop.de (no complaints whatsoever) have become my 'main' dealers. Delivery times and P&P is also very acceptable from these shops to the NL. In fct, I've got a package underway from the latter, quite looking forward to receiving it.
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6

Return to “Vendors Blacklist”