fraud on ebay.

Had a bad experience with a vendor? Let us know right here.
Forum rules
One topic per vendor, use the search facility to check if a thread already exists for a vendor.
wadsworthj
Lance Corporal

fraud on ebay.

Post by wadsworthj »

Hi Peeps.
I would like to warn people dealing with tank related gear on ebay that I have just been a victim of fraud by a female, power seller.
Who on returning goods, that I had authorised a refund on sent a parcel which contained, not the goods purchased, but, two large pieces of wood.
and is now claiming that I myself exchanged, the case will be reported to the police in preston asap.
Anyone interested in receiving further details, as to name and address, please p.m. me.
Beware when processing a returns/refund with ebay. they are not on the side of the seller.
cheers John W.
To administraters, if this post is not kosha then feel free to delate it.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: fraud on ebay.

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Ok by me mate, I'd like to believe your smarter than to chuck wood in the return !
The world of E-commerce is growing and so by relativity is the potential for fraud.

Keep us collectively informed of how things progress
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Bandits like that are the worst kind. If they're in front of you, you can say..or do :-< things to them (responsibly..of course!). But when they're camouflaged by the digital world, all you can do is feel frustrated and ..sadly.. the hobby gets tainted by suspicion. 'She' might not even be female..
Years ago newspaper ads were the place for people to get ripped off. I recall one ad (later lampooned by 'Private Eye') claimed to have the perfect solution for persons of diminished stature: "Grow three inches overnight!!"..
Yep. Apparently, those desperate enough, were rewarded (after payment, of course) with a brick in the post, and the instruction to .."stand on this!".
Then there was a guy who spent thousands on a second hand Porsche, only to get a Dinky Toy model in the post. Carpe diem, boys, as the General used to remind us! The world had some great people in it, but also many unscrupulous thieving s**ts!
Commiserations, Wads. Hope it gets sorted soon, and that this 'Lady' >:< gets her comeuppance..!
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

I've had a couple of issues on eBay recently but nothing of this magnitude. Stay vigilant and hopefully this works out in your favor. I'm sure once you send a photo of the returned item ( wood) to eBay they will eventually rule in your favor. It may take a while though.

Hoping all works out for you

Carl
Tanks alot.... :wave:
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

You should post more details, name, links, item, etc.
Notify ebay, paypal and your credit card as to the fraud, leave negative feedback. You may not get your money back but you can make that ass hole jump through every hoop there is to get your money.

Return to “Vendors Blacklist”