Flysky FS-6RB RX Power supply advice required please

Discuss your radio gear here!
al2612
Recruit

Flysky FS-6RB RX Power supply advice required please

Post by al2612 »

Hi- I have been building my first tank over the past months, nothing fancy and mainly out of electrical parts I had available from previous RC boat building. It is a project that has been developed as I went on. The tank is powered by 2 BECs mixed through my transmitter which seem to work ok for my needs,turret movement, gun elevation and recoil are all done via normal servos. However i have decided to fit a 2nd hand sound board plus an amplifier. The amplifier requires a 5v supply and purely by accident I noticed the unused battery connection on the RX seems to have a 5v supply at it when all other items are switched on. Should this be happening and if so could the supply be used to run the amplfier ? Tx for any advice recieved.
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Flysky FS-6RB RX Power supply advice required please

Post by Jofaur86 »

Normal, since I assume that your RX is powered by one of the Esc? I'm not sure whether it's a good idea to use the receiver's *Bat* socket, how much does the amp and sound module consume? I personally wouldn't? but others may have a different opinion :)
al2612
Recruit

Post by al2612 »

Yes 1 esc to rx the other has the central power lead removed. Not sure on consumption of the sound module ( Its a dasmikro mini/ Benedini clone ) The amp is a cheap PAM8403 3w stereo amp to 2 x 4 ohm speakers
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

it would be nice, to share your realization with us, the forum is also made for that, so some photos would be welcome :thumbup:

Return to “Radio Gear”