Taigen V1 - Help needed identifying resistor value.

Discuss your radio gear here!
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Taigen V1 - Help needed identifying resistor value.

Post by Jofaur86 »

Bassetus44 wrote:My French is poor, just school boy from 11 years old. 50+ years ago. My mother spoke fluent French and despaired of me. Your understanding is très Bon

Okay, so I just reread your messages, because I admit I don't understand any more worries ... you replaced the original plastic barrel, with an aluminum one? And followed so well?
1: the barrel works backwards?
2: it comes back well, but systematically repeats a cycle - no pit stop
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:D here is the wiring diagram RX 18 or Taigen V 3, have deleted what does not exist on a WSN it seems to me?
779E5DFC-C495-4021-8C67-9F91E2520F82.jpeg
779E5DFC-C495-4021-8C67-9F91E2520F82.jpeg (38.82 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
it is an old diagram, do not take into account the 2 small plates 3 pads, but simply respect the colors of the wires :thumbup:
Bassetus44
Recruit

Post by Bassetus44 »

I greatly appreciate your help. Merci beaucoup. :thumbup:

I will try your proposal tomorrow. I have a ‘safety switch’ and red LED already mounted in the tank, so I can see where they assemble

In answer to your previous question, these are my problems:-

i). The recoil and LED flash work OK to your wiring system with some permutations of the 3 hull pins, but continue to cycle if the left stick is not released. That is, it does not self-park and is a little out of sync.
ii). When I switch the tank on, (flashing front light), either the Recoil or the Elevation work continuously. This depends on which way the three center pins are connected, that connect to the Yellow, Brown & Green of the 8 Pin cable. I have now tried every permutation of these three wires and none of them work fully.

All The Best.
Bassetus44
Recruit

Post by Bassetus44 »

Hi,
The barrel is aluminium and works well providing the recoil cam rotates anti-clockwise. It’s simple to adjust by reversing the polarity, so no problem providing it receives the correct signal to activate.
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Je vais essayer ta proposition demain. J'ai un « interrupteur de sécurité » et une LED rouge déjà montés dans le réservoir, je peux donc voir où ils s'assemblent.

Yes, so what I deleted in yellow? it is the switch which allows to turn off the engine of the gun, and the red led it is to indicate the shooting, personal is not used much and can be removed, without altering the functioning
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

the mance on the left does not come back to the center on its own? that's right ? a photo of the transmitter please, is it the one that goes with the turntable? or an internal mechanical problem
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:'( sorry but me again i just found this .. WSN T 34 schematic to Taigen V1 / 2/3, should help :D
B7C11113-F515-4B65-AB02-4F7170A05AE3.jpeg
attention, the colors on the right 8-pin connector are different for some, because old wiring Heng Long. Take those already provided :thumbup:
Bassetus44
Recruit

Post by Bassetus44 »

I agree. The red LED was included within the original WSN T34 & I added the switch. However, I didn’t connect them, so as not to over complicate the issue. As you say not really required for functionality. :thumbup:

-Je suis d’accord. La LED rouge était incluse dans le WSN T34 d’origine J’ai ajouté le commutateur. Cependant, je ne les ai pas connectés, afin de ne pas trop compliquer le problème. Comme vous le dites pas vraiment nécessaire pour la fonctionnalité. :thumbup:
Bassetus44
Recruit

Post by Bassetus44 »

I found the same diagram a few days ago and thought this maybe the solution. I will build wiring looms to both this and the ‘airsoft’ wiring diagram today & connect temporarily with connector blocks. I will advise

J’ai trouvé le même diagramme il y a quelques jours et j’ai pensé que c’était peut-être la solution. Je vais construire des métiers à tisser de câblage à la fois pour cela et pour le schéma de câblage « airsoft » qui se connectent temporairement avec des blocs de connecteurs. Je conseillerai.

Here are the photos of the Taigen Transmitter & Receiver/MFU.

Voici les photos du récepteur émetteur Taigen / MFU.

Best regards,
Attachments
Transmitter
Transmitter
Receiver
Receiver
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello, I admit not knowing too much? Do you think that the cam mechanically plays a role on the recoil? if not repositioned correctly? after possible disassembly. That the barrel move back and forth if the control stick remains up?

Return to “Radio Gear”