Flysky FS-i6x

Discuss your radio gear here!
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Flysky FS-i6x

Post by jarndice »

The point that needs making is that using an Aftermarket Radio Receiver coupled to an aftermarket MFU with provision for an MG then the MG will work just fine.
There is no fault in the After Market Radio,
It is Taigens mistake,
When arranging for the V2/V3 MFU to work with their own radio OR with an aftermarket radio they failed to adjust the board to recognise the aftermarket radios interrogation of the MGs socket.
As far as I am concerned If you want to use the Taigen V2/V3 then you should use it with Taigens Radio BUT If you want to use an aftermarket radio then you should couple it to an approved receiver and an aftermarket MFU.
Just because you can use an aftermarket radio with Taigens V2/V3 does not mean you should and frankly you will gain little from doing so other than being able to operate the sound card remotely and include that tank with the other tanks on your radio.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

Taigen / Heng Long boards are very simple and "closed" systems. For full use of radio, FAR better sound, possibility to use sevos and options like inertia simulation use aftermarket boards.
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Kaczor wrote:Taigen / Heng Long boards are very simple and "closed" systems. For full use of radio, FAR better sound, possibility to use sevos and options like inertia simulation use aftermarket boards.
Yes and no. With the latest Taigen you can plug a receiver and move and program all the servos and having all inertias just with the radio. There is nothing the Elmod board does that I cannot do just with my radio and some radio programming. (besides of course, playing the sounds in the tank)
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/

Return to “Radio Gear”