Help with Transmitter Choice (completely new)

Discuss your radio gear here!
Feistlyone
Recruit

Help with Transmitter Choice (completely new)

Post by Feistlyone »

I need help finding a transmitter and receiver that I can do the following with.

-control a left side drive motor with the left stick
-control a right side drive motor with the right stick

Any help is appreciated!
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Help with Transmitter Choice (completely new)

Post by silversurfer1947 »

To the best of my knowledge, you can do this with any transmitter, 4 channel or above. What you can not do, is do this using the normal tank electronics board, either that which came in the tank or any of the replacement boards available. You would almost certainly have to rip out the existing electronics and fit 2 separate escs, one for each motor. It would help if you could give more information of the context. Also, how are you proposing to control the turret and gun operations.

Incidentally, it is customary here for new members to go to the "Introduce Yourself" thread and do just that. Tell us a little about your yourself, your particular interests and any tanks you may own. It breaks the ice and opens up a world of friendly helpful people.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D

Return to “Radio Gear”