Revell airbrush set

This board contains guides to painting and weathering, please post your tips, tricks and tutorials here.
ronnie42
Staff Sergeant

Revell airbrush set

Post by ronnie42 »

Been using this for a couple of weeks , its quiet and the airbrush is easy to clean. Had a trip east to Edinburgh to drop some gear off, called into Wonderland models for a look. They had a deal on the good airbrush and compressor . Just need to practice with different settings, almost mastered fine lines now.
Fits into the space don't need take handle off
Fits into the space don't need take handle off
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Revell airbrush set

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I've not been to Edinburgh for many years,Ronnie, as it's a long way from Wester Ross. (I used to go there to use B.D.and Ms at New Register House, and other family history resources, but they're all online nowadays..)
I'd often fancied a mooch around Wonderland Models, and do buy a few Tamiya bits from them online, from time to time. I just wish they were situated in Inverness, or Dingwall. :|
Your Revell compressor looks like a real Pro job, and I imagine it can generate enough puff to cope with any size modelling project. :thumbup:
I also like the fact that it's enclosed in box-structure, in such a way that it can stack away more easily, when not in use. Mine just looks like an air-cooled engine, and nothing can be stacked upon it in my overcrowded RC storage space.
Is the Revell airbrush good, or do you have a more bespoke Iwata to use with it?
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
ronnie42
Staff Sergeant

Re: Revell airbrush set

Post by ronnie42 »

Hi 43rd Airbrush is a Revell master class pro, well time will tell :D . 1st choice was a Harden & Steenbeck Evolution Silverline 2 in 1 , but was out of stock on a few UK sites.

Return to “Painting and Weathering”