HG Military Trucks

Post all your larger scale RC Tanks, Half Tracks and Military Vehicles, build threads here. From 1/12 all the way up to 1/4! all here! Your Larger Scale figures are also welcome here.
panzerschreck
Lance Corporal

HG Military Trucks

Post by panzerschreck »

Woof! Woof!.... ;D ;D

I have fallen head over heals in lurve.... :P with the HG series of military trucks, to the point where I now have them all :thumbup:

So here is my HG fleet;

HEMTT 8x8 1/12 - "The Hulk" (Its big and green, what else was I gonna call it!) This is also the best off road wheeled R/C I have ever owned, will go anywhere my old 1/8 Tiger Tank would go.

MRAP 6x6 1/12 - "The Beast" (because it looks a total beast!) A close second to the HEMTT and very good on inclines. The only vulnerable spot is the ladder at the back, which although metal, is apt to get squished if a hill climb goes wrong....I have ordered 3 spares :silent:

HUMVEE 4x4 1/10 - Punisher (Military Police; ode to any Frank Castle fans also!) Heavy as hell, propper little brick, and very good at pile driving its way through long/thick grass :thumbup:

As usual my files are to big for this site to handle, so you will just have to use your imaginations (and yes, I have tried everything you helpful folks are about to suggest, soz :thumbdown: )
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: HG Military Trucks

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

You obviously haven't tried everything. Upload your pictures to imgur, then copy the pictures URL, then paste that pictures address in a post between the two sets of brackets you get when you click on the Img button at top centre of the writing panel.

As for video, upload the video to YouTube, then put the videos address between the two sets of brackets you get when you click on the video button at top right of the writing panel.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
panzerschreck
Lance Corporal

Post by panzerschreck »

Whats imgur????
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

panzerschreck wrote:Whats imgur????
"Imgur is an image hosting and sharing site, favoured by users of social media and social news sites including Reddit, Twitter and Digg because of its ease of use and flexibility. ... Users of the site can post comments, use tools to create new images and then share those images with both Imgur users and the wider internet."

I tried to get a link to share, but as I'm a member, I got my own home page. Best to Google it.

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Or, failing that, you can reduce the size of the picture files on your computer, then post them directly on the forum.

panzerschreck
Lance Corporal

Post by panzerschreck »

I am on none of these social media sites you speak of, and neither do I wish to be :silent: :silent:

I will see if my Dad can workout how to resize stuff, I really don`t have a clue :/ :/

Thanks for the suggestion :thumbup:

"Woof! Woof! - that`s my other dog impression...."

Return to “Larger Scale Military”