1/6 Paitnball tanks UK?

Post all your larger scale RC Tanks, Half Tracks and Military Vehicles, build threads here. From 1/12 all the way up to 1/4! all here! Your Larger Scale figures are also welcome here.
RayGunBoogie
Recruit

1/6 Paitnball tanks UK?

Post by RayGunBoogie »

Silly question time.
Is there any Brits doing the 1/6 tanks armed with paintball guns. I think there was a small group about
6 - 8 years ago, but can't find any current reference to them. And searching has only produced American/Canadian results.
So is it just for the Americans and Canadians? Is us Brits just too sensible :D
Thanks.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: 1/6 Paitnball tanks UK?

Post by Max-U52 »

Given the gun laws in Europe and the UK, I'm surprised you guys even get away with airsoft. You may have seen the 1/6 scale hetzer that I put the Paint Ball cannon in so you know that this is an area of interest to me as well. Just something about 50 caliber paintball that's very, very cool.

What kind of project did you have in mind? Do you just want to put paintball in a tank, or do you want to build the plywood paintball battle tanks?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
RayGunBoogie
Recruit

Re: 1/6 Paitnball tanks UK?

Post by RayGunBoogie »

I believe we get away with airsoft in this country, because most of the population don't know about!
Well since I've got two paintball guns I no longer use...
I was hoping to build one of the paintball armed tanks and do some battling with like minded loonies :-)

Return to “Larger Scale Military”