1/6 Dragon Jeep axles

Post all your larger scale RC Tanks here, from 1/12 all the way up to 1/4! all here! You may also post your larger scale figures here.

Postby Jimmic » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:22 pm

Will01Capri wrote:
midlife306 wrote:Well, I’ve been rather busy on other projects for quite a while, unfortunately over Xmas my puter has thrown the towel in so I’ve had to go back to conventional stuff...
It now runs & steers, I still need to sort the std Jeep wheels out so the Bruiser wheels will have to do for the moment
I know it’s messy, I need to mount the motor further away from the front & find where to hide the electronics but here you go..
ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is totally awesome!
You should build 2! 1 with those wheels and tyres as a old skool offroad comp vehicle and then another with Military spec up.
I think you need some WW2 parts like a 50 cal and mount in the back and maybe a 30cal fender mount on the passenger side haha

That's a really neat installation. can't wait to get started on mine.

Jimmic
Recruit

Postby Ad Lav » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:21 pm

Jimmic wrote:

If you go on the site and click on the UK Stock box, it comes up with "no results". I suspect that this will come from abroad and you may get hit with VAT etc. Just something to be mindful of. The site does smack of a generic AliExpress type one. 8)

Yeah I wasn’t sure. I will email them.
Ad Lav
Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Larger Scale Military