WCP 1/16 Flak 36 88mm with SD.Anh.202 Axles

Here vendors can post for free any newly released items they have for sale.
WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

WCP 1/16 Flak 36 88mm with SD.Anh.202 Axles

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

Hello
William & I are in the process of putting together a few Flak36 88mm with and without the SD.Anh.202 detachable axles and also some vehicle mounted weapons.

We have been asked for an idea of scale to compare against other models and if you want sizes please just let us know.

The Axles can be bought seperately and do bolt in or unbolt depending on requirements.
The SD.Anh.202 axles come with bearings in the wheels, the leaf spring suspension is setup to work and the axles also feature steerable hubs. If required a servo can be requested for the rear most axles so that it can operate whilst being towed.
The tyres themselves are 3D printed in TPU currently

The Gun itself can be specified with and without the front shield aswell as in a vehicle only mount.

So far the gun can be setup with recoil servo and a rotation servo, however the elevation setup we have decided to leave for the time being until a more suitable setup is designed.
Of course the gun can be requested without any servos to give a more detailed look.

In all cases the gun will elevate manually and rotate and recoil. The breech can be opened and closed and the elevation control dampers also move with the gun elevation.
The front shield is also setup with a moveable armouored panel, the right hand seat also folds up out the way and the ground mount legs can fold up whilst being towed.
The main chassis itself is also setup with height adjustable feet so that it can be levelled for uneven terrain.
Where possible bearings and metal bushes have been used on moveable parts to prevent wear after long term use.

To give an idea of scale against our Pak40 & LeFH18/40 105mm howtizer

WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

Re: WCP 1/16 Flak 36 88mm with SD.Anh.202 Axles

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

Some videos of testing
phpBB [video]

You can see we are still working on elevation setup.

Some testing towed behind our Gaz AAA 6x4 with active rear steering setup. It can turn very tightly for such a large towed rig
phpBB [video]

Something i would suggest is if this is being towed, a suitably sized truck or half track is required to tow especially offroad as it is heavy and awkward to tow.
Our Gaz 6x4 uses stock JJRC open diff axles and is ok on flat hard terrain.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: WCP 1/16 Flak 36 88mm with SD.Anh.202 Axles

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Yes, oh, yes, Catherine. :thumbup: In an email to this guy in Wisconsin a few weeks ago, Willi said he had 17 orders already, and I said to make mine--the whole works, SD.Anh.202 detachable axles, gun shield--No. 18. Just confirming with you.

(I need to get movin' on my Famo to tow this one.)

Return to “Vendors NEW items”