heng long truck

Here vendors can post for free any newly released items they have for sale.
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

heng long truck

Post by forgebear »

21231665_755109851342448_6068787132799827798_n.jpg
21231665_755109851342448_6068787132799827798_n.jpg (50.01 KiB) Viewed 4851 times
in stock as of right now just off the plane :thumbup:
siegfried
Lance Corporal

Re: heng long truck

Post by siegfried »

Interesting thanks for posting.
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by forgebear »

your welcome thanks dave
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

That's great news for my British Buds, but unfortunately I don't think we can get one delivered to Detroit for less than $45 USD. :'( :'(

I'd probably move to England but I don't think I'd ever be able to learn the language. >:< :haha: :haha: :/
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

The lingo you will get Mr Max, but its figuring out Cricket that will kill you :/
Game, one version can take 5 days-could still be a draw after 5 days................

Ive been to the U.S. a lot, NFL I get at an entry level...............5000 jokers taking all day to get it done after they all get swapped out every 10 seconds, but any Yank Ive been in a bar with that has attempted to watch Cricket is a broken man :haha: :haha:

Oh, and dont start me on that pastime you call Baseball(rounders our kids play at school) :yawn:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

HERMAN BIX wrote:The lingo you will get Mr Max, but its figuring out Cricket that will kill you :/
Game, one version can take 5 days-could still be a draw after 5 days................

Ive been to the U.S. a lot, NFL I get at an entry level...............5000 jokers taking all day to get it done after they all get swapped out every 10 seconds, but any Yank Ive been in a bar with that has attempted to watch Cricket is a broken man :haha: :haha:

Oh, and dont start me on that pastime you call Baseball(rounders our kids play at school) :yawn:
You get used to it eventually! I do love cricket, looking forward to the ashes. At least if the nipper decides he doesn't want to sleep I have something to listen to.
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

Tom can you post some pictures of the Heng Long version you got ? Is it painted differently ? What about the decals ? Or nothing different other than the box itself ?
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

tomhugill wrote:
HERMAN BIX wrote:The lingo you will get Mr Max, but its figuring out Cricket that will kill you :/

You get used to it eventually! I do love cricket, looking forward to the ashes. At least if the nipper decides he doesn't want to sleep I have something to listen to.
So ??

Yore hav'n a Boy then Mr H ?????................. :shifty: :shh: :problem:

Yes, the Ashes is a great series. As a Kiwi I still like the contest.
I am optimistic you guys will have a win despite you Know who doing you know what.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

HERMAN BIX wrote:
tomhugill wrote:

So ??

Yore hav'n a Boy then Mr H ?????................. :shifty: :shh: :problem:

Yes, the Ashes is a great series. As a Kiwi I still like the contest.
I am optimistic you guys will have a win despite you Know who doing you know what.
He's arrived ;)

Michael here you go. Decals are slightly different I think.

As I said I found the drive quite proportional bit that could be a fluke.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Images

HL truck

Return to “Vendors NEW items”