Post by jarndice »

LoB it is the Barrel travelling rest,
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
lifeofbrian
Lance Corporal

Re: Second hand Taigen Panzer IV F2

Post by lifeofbrian »

Cheers Jarndice. Does it get stored on the outside of the tank, I've never noticed it on the F2.

Do you know what this part is? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/HENG-LO ... 267.k1FQTE
jarndice wrote:LoB it is the Barrel travelling rest,
Shaun.
Taigen Panver IV F2 // Taigen Pantiger
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

lifeofbrian wrote:What parts are missing from my tank? I'll add them as I find out.

1. Spanners/tow hooks, and some thing? don't know what it's called but found them for sale.

2.This is for some sort of grab rail.

3. I think this is for the antenna tray

4. Don't know what it's called but I found one on aliexpress.
Hmmm...getting somewhat sidetracked by the busty blonde nymphettes, who magically appear around your Panzer when the link is clicked. Luckily, at my age they're not the distraction they used to be :haha: :haha:
Try this link: http://www.taigentanks.com/taigen-tank-parts/tag120816
This is the kit of accessories that would originally have accompanied your boxed PZ4....and would have helped fill those cryptic holes. Now you know what you're missing...from the Tank, anyway. :D Even if you don't order from Taigen, try Forgebear..a forum member, as he might be able to supply them if you PM him. In any event have a quick peek at his website:
http://www.forgebeartanks.com/store/c1/ ... ducts.html
Last edited by 43rdRecceReg on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
lifeofbrian
Lance Corporal

Post by lifeofbrian »

Thanks for the links RecceReg. I clicked my links to see these nymphets you speak of, but nothing!!! It must be the adblocker I use, I'll have to go search elsewhere now. ;)
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

lifeofbrian wrote:Thanks for the links RecceReg. I clicked my links to see these nymphets you speak of, but nothing!!! It must be the adblocker I use, I'll have to go search elsewhere now. ;)
The iMac I'm using isn't mine, otherwise I'd initialise 'ad-blocking' in Safari...and more. But I'm 600 miles from home currently (almost a song reference ) and my own highly personalised 27in iMac. The iPad I travel with is not really suitable for posting on here, and so my friend's Mac will have to do. (She wouldn't like me to alter her settings, even if the security level was upped to exclude pulchritudinous images from her highly detailed retinal screen :lolno: :lolno:). There's gratitude, for you. After all, I set the Mac up for her in the first place, and fix it on the are occasions it throws up an electronic fit.Now I'm also house and dog-sitting for her whilst she visits China (but not the Mato factory
in Shantou.. :thumbdown: ...though I dropped heavy hints) ! Cherchez la Femme, eh?
Last edited by 43rdRecceReg on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
lifeofbrian
Lance Corporal

Post by lifeofbrian »

Damn, she could pick up my aliexpress order, save me all the hassle I'm having with the postage. 8)
43rdRecceReg wrote:
lifeofbrian wrote:Thanks for the links RecceReg. I clicked my links to see these nymphets you speak of, but nothing!!! It must be the adblocker I use, I'll have to go search elsewhere now. ;)
The iMac I'm using isn't mine, otherwise I'd initialise 'ad-blocking' in Safari...and more. But I'm 600 miles from home currently (almost a song reference ) and my own highly personalised 27in iMac. The iPad I travel with is not really suitable for posting on here, and so my friend's Mac will have to do. (She wouldn't like me to alter her settings, even if the security level was upped to exclude pulchritudinous images from her highly detailed retinal screen :lolno: :lolno:). There's gratitude, for you. After all, I set the Mac up for her in the first place, and fix it on the are occasions it throws up an electronic fit.Now I'm also house and dog-sitting for her whilst she visits China (but not the Mato factory
in Shantou.. :thumbdown: ...though I dropped heavy hints) ! Cherche la Femme, eh?
Last edited by lifeofbrian on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lifeofbrian
Lance Corporal

Post by lifeofbrian »

Aussie
Corporal

Post by Aussie »

lifeofbrian wrote:Cheers Jarndice. Does it get stored on the outside of the tank, I've never noticed it on the F2.

Do you know what this part is? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/HENG-LO ... 267.k1FQTE
Shaun.
That bracket is bolted to the barrel of the the short barrel versions , my understanding is it pushes the aerial out of the way when traversing.
So you wont need it on the F2.
No idea what the other part is for.
Don't get your panties in a bunch , we still got hand weapons and the fifty!
lifeofbrian
Lance Corporal

Post by lifeofbrian »

Cheers. I notice in War Thunder that the F2 has one(if that's what it is), but it looks different from the one in the aliexpress pic. I will be adding an antenna so maybe I'll make one, it looks easy enough.

Aussie wrote:
lifeofbrian wrote:Cheers Jarndice. Does it get stored on the outside of the tank, I've never noticed it on the F2.

Shaun.
That bracket is bolted to the barrel of the the short barrel versions , my understanding is it pushes the aerial out of the way when traversing.
So you wont need it on the F2.
No idea what the other part is for.
lifeofbrian
Lance Corporal

Post by lifeofbrian »

Can someone tell me what should be wired to the terminal in this picture.

Return to “HL Panzer IV”