Suspension (what appears to be shocks) for m41 bulldog

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
C4wolf
Recruit

Suspension (what appears to be shocks) for m41 bulldog

Post by C4wolf »

Hi
Is there any information on how to build or where to buy the shocks(suspension) you put together for m41??
Any help would be appreciated!
I dont have deep pockets.... so diy ideas are Ggggreat!
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Suspension (what appears to be shocks) for m41 bulldog

Post by lmcq11 »

43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

C4wolf wrote:Hi
Is there any information on how to build or where to buy the shocks(suspension) you put together for m41??
Any help would be appreciated!
I dont have deep pockets.... so diy ideas are Ggggreat!
Welcome, C4Wolf.. The accepted tradition here is to introduce oneself with a few wee details. Even putting your general whereabouts would help, as it's then easier for existing members to suggest where you might acquire things, or find clubs...etc.. That way, you may also find that your not-so-deep- pockets emerge deeper than you thought. :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
C4wolf
Recruit

Post by C4wolf »

Yes... of course! Sorry about the wait and lack of traditional openers.
Chuck is my name... born n rasied in ny city. Joined the us marine corp back in 73.
Bounced around a great deal of my life... living in the great (but very cold ) state of Michigan now! Iave always been a big ,big fan of german products! Used to get me trouble as a kid.. "how can you NOT like the USA tanks,planes etc"... little did i know back then... how dangerously close the germans and their great machines were to winning the war!
Anyway ... im a big fan of most anything german, especially tanks planes.
Im also getting back into modeling. Although you'd be hard press to call what i was doing back as a kid as MODELING!!
Thanks for comments

Return to “General Questions”