How do you change your username?

Do you need help with or have an issue with the RC Tank Warfare website, post here!
Tiger111
Private

How do you change your username?

Post by Tiger111 »

Greetings fellow members here at the forum!
I haven't been active here lately, however I was wondering if someone could tell me how to change my username on the forum? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! Much more questions and posts to come!
Them: WHY do you like tanks so much?
Me: Well, let's see.... It's an all terrain machine of steel with a GUN mounted to the top. The REAL question SHOULD be, why WOULDN'T I like tanks "so much"..... 8)
Them: O_O
Tiger111
Private

Re: How do you change your username?

Post by Tiger111 »

Well, by now I'm assuming there is no way.... :haha:
Me: Well, let's see.... It's an all terrain machine of steel with a GUN mounted to the top. The REAL question SHOULD be, why WOULDN'T I like tanks "so much"..... 8)
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

So far as I can see, the facility does not exist within a Moderator's powers. From conversations, I don't think an Administrator can either, but best to ask one of them.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

TIGER111,
I sign off all my missives with my Given/First/Christian name which gives any reader who wishes to comment a choice as to whether they call me "Jarndice" or "Shaun",
You do not have to sign off with your own name or indeed with any name ,
You could sign off as George Washington or any other name that pleases you and by signing off with a name you leave others to decide how to address you.
It is accepted practice on the Forum that if a member signs off with a name then others are free to use that name in the future when addressing them,
BUT if you know someone's name but they have not revealed it to the rest of the great unwashed then you should continue to use the title on the heading.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Tiger111
Private

Post by Tiger111 »

Ok, thank you for the helpful information!

Return to “Help”