PM from Android

Do you need help with or have an issue with the RC Tank Warfare website, post here!
chops
Recruit

PM from Android

Post by chops »

Is there a restriction for pm's being sent from android phones (wi-fi connected)?
Thought I sent a couple of pm's but nothing was registered or indicated sent afterwards.
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: PM from Android

Post by ALPHA »

chops wrote:Is there a restriction for pm's being sent from android phones (wi-fi connected)?
Thought I sent a couple of pm's but nothing was registered or indicated sent afterwards.
Hey chops...the one way you will know if your PMs are being sent... the OUTBOX will indicate it ... once it is opened and read each indicator will vanish

ALPHA
chops
Recruit

Post by chops »

I'll check my phone (it's ancient -htc desire) but the display is limited which could be the issue.
My teenage daughter jokes that she needs a magnifying lens to view my screen, compared to her new S4 (-which I bought her!)
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

chops wrote:I'll check my phone (it's ancient -htc desire) but the display is limited which could be the issue.
My teenage daughter jokes that she needs a magnifying lens to view my screen, compared to her new S4 (-which I bought her!)
Don't feel bad Chops... I don't even use a cell... The thing about them is...I don't see how anyone can read the screens 8O ...I kind of hate it when someone says "hey look at this" and hold up their phone....I just give them a look... and say " look at what?' all I can see is that phone in your hands :haha: :haha: :haha:

Suffice to say..my eyes are pretty bad lol

But Yeah... when you send a PM... check if it goes to the outbox :thumbup:

ALPHA
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

Hi Chops,
Pritty sure there isn't a problem sending private messages through android, I've just sent a few ob my android phone (and typing this on it) and had replies to then do they are deffinitly being sent. Like Alpha said, when you sent a private message it will stay in your outbox until the recipient opens the message, where it will then be removed from your outvix and instead appear in your sent messages.
Cheers :)
Matt

Return to “Help”