picture download

Do you need help with or have an issue with the RC Tank Warfare website, post here!
francisbertiedog
Recruit

picture download

Post by francisbertiedog »

Hi Guys been trying to download picture of my first attempt to hand paint cammo I have tried photo bucket I have signed in, pics are there then I get lost? any other options would be easy to e mail RCT but there is no email address cheers
jarndice
Colonel

Re: picture download

Post by jarndice »

If you go to TIPS & TRICKS and read the first entry you will be walked through the process. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

If you are using Photobucket ..it's easy... just right click on the image ...pull out the photo info ... come here... and on the reply tool bar click on IMG... then paste the code inside the two icons

Good Luck :thumbup:

ALPHA
francisbertiedog
Recruit

francisbertiedog
Last edited by francisbertiedog on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

francisbertiedog wrote:hi guy last night I f........about.for at least 2hrs on photobucket uploading, downloading I can get picture on screen but I cannot find where to send it I know it must be me, I am not really computer literate, I will try again tomorrow thanks all,frank
OK lol... let's go over it ...you already have the pictures in photobucket... to access the photo ...go to your library ...click on the photo you want... that image will then enlarge on the screen....right click on the image... scroll down the menu and get the photo's image info...copy that... then open another page and bring the board up...click on reply... on the tool bar above the message space look for IMG... click on that and past the picture info between the icons

Once again.... Good Luck :thumbup:

ALPHA
francisbertiedog
Recruit

[Image]
francisbertiedog
Recruit

francisbertiedog wrote:[Image]
MY FIRST PAINT JOB ALL CRITICISM WELLCOM francisbertiedog
francisbertiedog
Recruit

Thanks ALPHA for your info on picture/download for me it was not easy but I got there cheers Frank
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

francisbertiedog wrote:
francisbertiedog wrote:[Image]
MY FIRST PAINT JOB ALL CRITICISM WELLCOM francisbertiedog
Looks great francis... did you brush...airbrush with stencils or silly putty? ...Nice result I must say :thumbup: ...only got one criticism... Your Tracks... way too tight...you might want to invest in some after market Mato tracks or something...that way you can adjust the tension by adding links ...it'll save you some grief .... as your gearboxes will suffer ;)

Happy TankingImage

ALPHA

Return to “Help”