picture download

Do you need help with or have an issue with the RC Tank Warfare website, post here!
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: picture download

Post by ALPHA »

francisbertiedog wrote:Thanks ALPHA for your info on picture/download for me it was not easy but I got there cheers Frank
No Problem francis... I had to learn too...My teacher was PanzerAusfG....who might have took offense once he saw my tanks :haha: :haha: :haha: ..Just kidding.. a really nice guy :D

Have a good one francis :thumbup:

ALPHA
francisbertiedog
Recruit

Post by francisbertiedog »

Hi Alpha thanks for track info I purchased online camo paint from a spanish company Alejo, I took of all tracks wheels etc i hand brushed 2 coats base coat then dawbed on a couple of other shades trying not to overdo it, i put on decals i got from Germany and carefully painted on decals with my wife,s clear nail varnish to stop them lifting regards Frank
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

francisbertiedog wrote:Hi Alpha thanks for track info I purchased online camo paint from a spanish company Alejo, I took of all tracks wheels etc i hand brushed 2 coats base coat then dawbed on a couple of other shades trying not to overdo it, i put on decals i got from Germany and carefully painted on decals with my wife,s clear nail varnish to stop them lifting regards Frank
All in All ... a very clean job...guess we are the only two that brush paint our tanks Image

Happy Tanking SirImage

ALPHA
francisbertiedog
Recruit

Post by francisbertiedog »

Alpha, in the field of conflict would you make your way to the nearest paint shop, or would a tank crew grab pots of camo, and plenty of brushes I think the latter, cheers
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

francisbertiedog wrote:Alpha, in the field of conflict would you make your way to the nearest paint shop, or would a tank crew grab pots of camo, and plenty of brushes I think the latter, cheers
I tend to agree francis :thumbup: I don't think compressors were portable enough to locate everywhere ...with that said the majority like the airbrushed look lol

ALPHA

Return to “Help”