Heng Long Bulldog

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Challenger2Pete
Recruit

Heng Long Bulldog

Post by Challenger2Pete »

Hi All, I have acquired a 2nd hand Heng Long Bulldog Tank & it has a couple of faults so if anyone can help to solve I would be most greatful

Problem 1
It doesn't fire the BB's press the button on side of transmitter & nothing?

Problem 2
the joystick operating forward & reverse push forward it goes forward, pull back still goes forward, swop the connections around inside the tank & it is the same only the tank goes backwards

Regards
Challenger 2 Pete ;D
Challenger 2 Pete
wibblywobbly
Major

Re: Heng Long Bulldog

Post by wibblywobbly »

It is unlikely (but not impossible) to be the transmitter, so the only possibility is the RX18 messing up the signals somewhere along the line. Only way to tell is to swap the board out.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by forgebear »

hi you say you push the button on the right hand side and it wont fire
try push the button on the right side and slowly push the left stick up
i am guess you have the duel sound 2.4 ones
dave :wave:
Vertigo
Private

Post by Vertigo »

I know its old but it doesn't mean its not helpful.
Just had problem 1 - no BB fire. Mine seems to be related to the controller power. I had different batteries fitted. And they were getting hot after a few minutes. The light on the controller was flashing so i assume its low voltage. Tried a previous set of batteries and the gun worked OK.
Maybe N0 2 is just when its even worse on voltage.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I once had a BB firing problem on my second tiger where once a BB was fired, the tank continued to go through its firing convulsions till you turned it off. It turned out it was a faulty transmitter.
I would be interested to find out what the problem was here.

P.S. I have moved this thread to general questions. This help section is for forum problems.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “General Questions”