1/16 scale Hooben Elefant Jagdpanzer

This board contains easy-to-do fixes on your new tanks from stock. This will hopefully help beginners to get the accuracy they want from their models.
johnsheflin
Recruit

1/16 scale Hooben Elefant Jagdpanzer

Post by johnsheflin »

Good afternoon,
I have recently installed a smoke unit and when I replaced the turret l am having problems with the gun barrel traversing up and down. I have no wiring schematic to know if I reconnected the wires wrong or I damaged the receiver. This is my first attempt at working on upgrading my tank. Any help would be helpful and if anyon. Thankse out there has the wiring schematic that would be great
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: 1/16 scale Hooben Elefant Jagdpanzer

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Afternoon,
Having no pics of the wiring layout of your Elefant ( RTR or Kit Build btw? ) my advice cannot be detailed. Best to look for broken solder connectors in the wiring or if you moved any plugs to install the smoker, reverse that install from the plugs and see if your gun starts working again. Good luck!
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
johnsheflin
Recruit

Post by johnsheflin »

Thank you for your advice, l was able to find the soder connection that was the issue and it works now. I am just starting to upgrade a few of my tanks. Again thanks
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning,
I'm glad that you have it up and running again. I have one of the kits set back and will be doing a build on it one of these days.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
johnsheflin
Recruit

Post by johnsheflin »

Painless,
I am pleased with the Elefant and wanted one for a while. I am building up the courage to start a build from a kit. I recently ordered a swimwagon from torro and hope it makes it with everything that is happening around us.
Stay Safe,
John

Return to “Things to fix on your new tank”