Addon Bits Incl Tiger Barrel Lock

This board contains easy-to-do fixes on your new tanks from stock. This will hopefully help beginners to get the accuracy they want from their models.
cashybai
Lance Corporal

Addon Bits Incl Tiger Barrel Lock

Post by cashybai »

Just mooching about and found this guy on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/dioramaparts selling amongst other bits Tiger Barrel Locks...https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163128211815
The addictions getting worse... Pantiger, WSN Tiger Mid, WSN T34....And now a Jagdpanther...HELP!!!
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Addon Bits Incl Tiger Barrel Lock

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I have had a few bits from him and have been pleased with what I got. You need to make up a good order, otherwise the shipping charges ruin things for a single item.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
cashybai
Lance Corporal

Post by cashybai »

I've asked if he'll combine postage rather than post individual, touch wood he'll oblige..
The addictions getting worse... Pantiger, WSN Tiger Mid, WSN T34....And now a Jagdpanther...HELP!!!
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning,
This guy looks a lot like DioramaFreak who is also on Ebay. I can vouch for the parts. This work also looks like AnBri-RCs stuff, who was also from Germany ( I miss that guy ) Sometimes a minor bit of cleanup is required but the metal is good enough to make some of the features working. Here is the Tiger 1 barrel lock in use. ( Continuing thanks to Sassgrunt for the chain bit! )
regards,
Painless
Attachments
A little weathered around the edges just like the real thing..jpg
...Here for the Dawn...
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

With my rivet counter hat on, remember the window for travel locks on the tiger is very narrow, if that's something that matters to you!!
cashybai
Lance Corporal

Post by cashybai »

Nov 43-Feb44 iirc Tom. Wittmans SS 101pz certainly had them, as per the pics, 102 with their rubber tyred wheels were slap bang in the production batch. The difficulty as always is finding pics of them.I'm planning to slice it in half and fit folded as per this picky...
scan0001aa.jpg
scan0001aa.jpg (112.19 KiB) Viewed 2210 times

Return to “Things to fix on your new tank”