To All Tigers lovers.....

Please post your useful reference website links here. Please give a short description with each link.
Rommel
Recruit

To All Tigers lovers.....

Post by Rommel »

Hi guys I have been searchig end researching for World War II tanks end I have found this new site its a German site about Tigers panzer.

This is it:

http://www.tiif.de/index.php?sid=38d227 ... d5925f50e4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; @)

I hope its gonna be usefful.....
Last edited by Rommel on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saxondog
Captain

Re: To All Tigers lovers.....

Post by Saxondog »

I was a member of this site for a while last year, but the information has some contradictions but for the most part a good source for research. Their paintwork camo information is excellent. Good find thanks for sharing,Saxondog
Rommel
Recruit

Post by Rommel »

I d´ont understant this forum, nobody say anythyng, no one responde the topics, this forum its only about you my friend,......??????
There is almost no help no one helps, whats going on..?? every one reads but no one responde to the topics......no one speaks.....

the people here they have affraid to talk or what....???? :wtf: >:<
This is a very strange Forun......I ´m working to help here......
Wizzard033
Corporal

Post by Wizzard033 »

I'm inexperienced with tanks but I try to give my two cents when I can. You're right, it's dificult to get help here, or on any tank forums I have found. Sadly most of what I have learned was just from research or first hand experience :wtf: ?
ImageImage
Rommel
Recruit

Post by Rommel »

I´ve been a forum Administrator for 2 years end Global Moderator for 3 or 4 in other forum, both of them are different from this one,people talk end share ideas end help each other that kind of things d ònt append here this kind of forums are Great whem people help each other end share some ideas other wise it makes no sense to exist.
No one talk, no one helps, no menbers, no Moderators where is everybody....???? there is no live here...Its very sad because it has potencial to be a great Forum but not this way. :'(
tanktop
Private

Post by tanktop »

hi rommel thanks for the info will be very helpfull with my research for my late tiger 1 project, information for late tiger1 seem hard to find ? greate site
thanks chris
oldfeller
Corporal

Post by oldfeller »

Hi Rommel
Sorry that you feel that way about this forum :'( :( maybe others like me
on this forum feel we have no need to go on other forums to find what info! we need :yawn: ,
as for the us not talking well you hit us with the questions technical or just to find
were the best deals are we always reply , but thank you for giving us the chance to
defend our selfs :crazy: :crazy: @) :D .
Gerwyn
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

Rommel wrote:I d´ont understant this forum, nobody say anythyng, no one responde the topics, this forum its only about you my friend,......??????
There is almost no help no one helps, whats going on..?? every one reads but no one responde to the topics......no one speaks.....

That didn't make much sense to me, maybe you don't understand replies because you don't take the time to read / write them properly ? Asside from that, everybody is entitles to their own opinion, what you have stated is your own, and you have exploited that you talk about this "new website" which you now say you have been an admin on for 3-4 years, in my books that's not really new atall...

If you want more members on your website, don't go to other forums, slag them off and then make alternate accounts to slag it off too, in an attempt to try and get real members to move to your forum. It's not going to work. Please don't try doing it again here...
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

Well said Matt, Saxondog
Rommel
Recruit

Post by Rommel »

Matdragon wrote:
Rommel wrote:I d´ont understant this forum, nobody say anythyng, no one responde the topics, this forum its only about you my friend,......??????

That didn't make much sense to me, maybe you don't understand replies because you don't take the time to read / write them properly ? Asside from that, everybody is entitles to their own opinion, what you have stated is your own, and you have exploited that you talk about this "new website" which you now say you have been an admin on for 3-4 years, in my books that's not really new atall...

If you want more members on your website, don't go to other forums, slag them off and then make alternate accounts to slag it off too, in an attempt to try and get real members to move to your forum. It's not going to work. Please don't try doing it again here...
:thumbdown:

My Dear Friend that is not my Intention,thats a lie, maybe you don't understand replies I´ve just want to give an example besides my forun doesn´t exist anymore and it was nothing relatead to Rc Tanks, its about Tv Satelites end releated software,end its not a New site, end your response is not very polite.
has i said before I just want to help end to be helped i think thats is fair enough it sims like my help here is not helcome..........The links i have put as been remove i dónt understand why.....????Its the second one removed......!!!!!!! It was better that you see the reason....that you come end nock people down....
If you can read...?? See some of the tópic responses you I´ll see that i talk about is true..I dónt want any members for my forum thats is a crazy idea that never crosses my mind,its no need for you to advertised me in any sense, I have read the rules ok......!!!!! I´m Portuguese but I´m not stupid ok...... besides everything you can say, my forun doesnt need members, because it has 3 or 4 times more members ok....... end it doesnt exist anymore.Also It sims to me that you can not read properly end you are not very polite, it sims you are watching to much movies end you have fertil imagination.Has you sad everybody is entitles to their own opinion..... :D
My friend Sax your conclusion its very disapoiting end not very clever.....your talk is like the win.... you just dropp dow my consideration.
>:<

Return to “Reference Websites”