Leipzig Trade Fair action (huge tank area)

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
dominicm
Lance Corporal

Leipzig Trade Fair action (huge tank area)

Post by dominicm »

German Heavy Tanks in action at Leipzig's Modell-Hobby-Spiel. Against the terrain, with the sound effects and filming low you would think they were full size.

phpBB [video]
4K resolution RC footage only on 'Essential RC' YouTube channel and Facebook page
http://www.youtube.com/c/EssentialRC
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Leipzig Trade Fair action (huge tank area)

Post by Model Builder 4 »

That is an amazing setup, looks like a lot of fun :D I don't think our local village hall would appreciate 20 tons of earth dropped in there on a Sunday though :haha: thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Thanks, Dominic! The Leopards performed beautifully, especially with their ground-hugging running gear performing (to scale) on the imported terrain.. I was also impressed by the articulated digger as well. That was very nice, and very desirable :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
dominicm
Lance Corporal

Post by dominicm »

Wait until you see the mine clearing vehicle. That was the best action from this area in my opinion. Made by the same guy who demonstrated the AVLB.

phpBB [video]
4K resolution RC footage only on 'Essential RC' YouTube channel and Facebook page
http://www.youtube.com/c/EssentialRC

Return to “Events / Days out”