BMSS Annual Show

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

BMSS Annual Show

Post by silversurfer1947 »

The British Model Soldier Society has its annual show on Saturday 27 April 2019 at St Saviours Church Hall, Lupus Street, Pimlico London. Entrance £3. Military figure modelling of the first order. Trade stands, displays, competitions and demonstrations.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: BMSS Annual Show

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Are you going to be there Mr Surfer?
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Sadly, it does not fit with my schedules. Many many years ago, when my hobby was 54mm Napoleonic figures I went to one. I quickly realised that, whilst I assembled and painted figures, the people exhibiting created miniature works of art. If the standards have not changed, be prepared to be in awe of the work that is on show.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Oh, I know, I used to get military modelling magazine, it's fantastic what some people do.

Shame you can't go.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “Events / Days out”