G.L.A.D. Monthly Meet Sunday 2nd September

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
hawkeye3guns
Corporal

G.L.A.D. Monthly Meet Sunday 2nd September

Post by hawkeye3guns »

Hi All and welcome.
The next Meet of the club is on Sunday September 2nd at Great Gonerby Social Club. Anybody is welcome to come along and have a good Day.
The hall is available from 10.00am until 16.30pm. Please feel free to come along a join us.
We have a nominal fee of £5.00 for the Tank Commander (to cover the cost of the hall hiring) but partners or Parents are free.
You can have free tea and coffee, and when the sun is over the Yardarm you can even have a pint in the clubs bar if you wish. The clubs facilities are all at you disposal.
There is a small shop that sells sandwiches 50m down the road or next door is a public house that does Sunday Carvery's if you wish.
There is 3 rules in the club:-
1) NO BB firing in the Hall ( this is for your safety and also the club Insurance cover).
2) Come along and enjoy yourselves.
3) Any Battery Charging Must be Monitored and in a Separate area ( if you have a charging bag that's even better).

The Club's address is :-
Great Gonerby Social Club,
Great Gonerby,
Grantham,
Lincs,
NG31 8JP

As annouced at the last meet The club has been invited to give a display at the official re-openning of Wyndham Park, Grantham after its re-furbishment on Sunday 9th September. As a club we have responded and agreed to attend. The setup time is from 08.30am till 09.30am by which cars have to be removed to parking area and the event is on till 17.00pm. We have asked for a flat 10m x 10m area to put on a display and also a layout of a village and battle ground. The council is particully intrested that we have some tanks for the children to have a go with and raise money for our charity. I have a meeting with the council official on wednesday hopefully to finalise details and will pass on all information at the club meeting.

Thanks all see you Sunday, Denzil
opp's you said get off the road
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: G.L.A.D. Monthly Meet Sunday 2nd September

Post by RobW »

Hopefully see you there. I may bring the Mk 1 with me too.
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: G.L.A.D. Monthly Meet Sunday 2nd September

Post by forgebear »

me and julie will be there if you need any items bringing let us know thanks dave :wave:

Return to “Events / Days out”