museum Verkhnyaya Pyshma Russia.

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Re: museum Verkhnyaya Pyshma Russia.

Post by lmcq11 »

Wow, great collection in superb shape. It is surprising to see so much Allied material, I assume some of them come from Korea. Also a bit surprising to see no German material at all.

Regards, Louis
Egorz
Lance Corporal

Post by Egorz »

hi, everybody. I am glad that was pleasant to you. there is video. maybe it will be interesting.
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
cannedheat
Private

Post by cannedheat »

quality pics and video old chap ,may I ask what camera one was using ,a nice matilda , valentine ,t34 with a fancy roundish turret? superb ...wot wot ....
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

great share

crisp photos :thumbup:
Drammen Rock City
Egorz
Lance Corporal

Post by Egorz »

:thumbup: excuse me I can I havent understood a question. translation of the text. if you for quality of video and a photo. it is shot with Samsung Galaxy s 8 phone. I apologize if quality bad. I am not an expert. :clap: :haha:
cannedheat
Private

Post by cannedheat »

the video and photo,s are very good, every thing at the museum looks factory fresh /as new ?
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Brilliant Mr Egorz........and thanks for taking the time to share yours and you friends day out with us.
Lots of outstanding military and civilian machines in that museum, and extremely well looked after the ones inside the building.

I like the 'Hind' D Gunship .............The Devil of Afghanistan................and the T34/76 with added turret armour.

Thanks again :thumbup: :wave:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Events / Days out”