Any Clubs Near South London?

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
M41WalderBulldogA3
Recruit

Any Clubs Near South London?

Post by M41WalderBulldogA3 »

Hi,
I have a heng long walker bulldog (fully upgraded metal tracks gearbox sound smoke etc) but I can't find anyone to battle it with, so I was wondering if ther were any clubs around that met up and to display and drive or even battle so my tank could get more use,
Many thanks, I live just south of the river in Lambeth but would travel a fair bit to find a club ,
Thanks
T
brizo58
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Any Clubs Near South London?

Post by brizo58 »

Hi T,
I live in Romford as far as I know there's no clubs around us down here there up north or further down south. But nothing local @) . Brian...
andy_01732
Recruit

Post by andy_01732 »

Guys,
Ive been wanting to start a meet down south but there hasnt been much interest. If know of any one else who may be up for it let me know. Im in maidstone but perhaps we could meet inbetween. Let me know your thoughts.
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi Andy,
Yep sounds good :thumbup:. So guys lets get some names in the frame we need a club or meet down here. Brian...
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Hi Andy, me and scalawag are East Sussex, he's Eastbourne and I'm Heathfield but I live/work in Tunbridge wells too so not far :)
M41WalderBulldogA3
Recruit

I'm really up for a south London club, I have a friend with a walker bulldog working and he would like to come too, sounds like a great idea!
andy_01732
Recruit

Post by andy_01732 »

Guys,

I suggest for our first meet we use a public area based half way between our two outermost locations, Eastborune and Romford. This would mean the ideal area would be Tunbridges Wells ish. Anyone know of any suitable sites? I will be in the area this week so will take a look.

With the first one being informal we can run the tanks, chat and decide if we want to progress to maybe hiring a vallage hall etc or keep outside.

Let me know your thoughts.

Andy
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi Andy,
Sounds good :thumbup:. I think we would need an indoor location as well as outside site winter/summer.Brian...
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Sounds good.

Always passing through Tunbridge wells so a good park maybe.

I'll have a chat with someone we work for see if we can use the private car park.
M41WalderBulldogA3
Recruit

I'm afraid the furthest I can go is seven oaks, even that's quite a stretch, could we make it a bit closer London? Even Sevenoaks takes 2 hours to get to and 3 trains and a bus! :)

Return to “Events / Days out”