Any Clubs Near South London?

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Any Clubs Near South London?

Post by Estnische »

jarndice wrote:Moi ??? Have a rant !!! You sir have me confused for another,
I have to ask what this item has to do with the general tone of the thread ?
Hey Jarndice - I was making a connection between Silversurfer's 'help us to help you' comment in the previous post and your thread on Bad Manners which I support by they way.

My humour can be tangential at times. If you would prefer, I am happy to delete my post. Just send me a PM - all good.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

My good friend the biggest single failing of this form of communication is that it is very easy to misunderstand what is actually being said.
You could not of course see the big grin on my features as I tapped my response to your amusing video,
Trust me no offense was caused and if I said anything that felt as though I was being oversensitive please forget it,
Shaun. :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
I like rc tanks
Recruit

Post by I like rc tanks »

Is it possible that we create a new club as there are a lot of members on this chat?
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

I like rc tanks wrote:Is it possible that we create a new club as there are a lot of members on this chat?
Feel free to start one up - the scenery from my old club is in the for sale section.

Return to “Events / Days out”