Found Video

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Found Video

Post by Max-U52 »

Stumbled across this video of an event and just loved it so thought I'd share it. It's probably already been posted here, so if you can identify it please do so. I have no idea where Southern Headcorn is. @)

phpBB [video]

I really like that dog with the bike rider.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
brizo58
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Found Video

Post by brizo58 »

Hi Max,
Nice one :thumbup: . It looks like the (WIngs and wheels) show in Essex UK. It’s a big show with everything RC. I go there every year. Brian...
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Found Video

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Headcorn is a village in Kent in South East England. There is a private grass strip airfield there, on what used to be RAF Lashenden during the Second World War. I think that is where the model show is held. It's the airfield from which I did my flight alongside a Spitfire.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D

Return to “Events / Days out”