Yorkshire wartime experience 2017

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Yorkshire wartime experience 2017

Post by 971wright »

Craigm1992
Private

Post by Craigm1992 »

Travelled down from Ayrshire in Scotland to this. Had a great time, looking around all the different stalls and reenactment displays :)

My wallet was considerably lighter after travelling around all the stalls, buying various bits of militaria, pamphlets and from Forgebear a Taigen lower hull.

Took a good bit of time to look at all the RC tanks on show. Hopefully my Tiger 1 eventually looks as good as the ones at the event.
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Unfortunately I put my house back on the market, and a viewing was arranged for the Friday, which meant that everything I had needed to be put away in cupboards and everything tidied up. There was no way I was getting all of that out again on Saturday, loading the car, and then driving up. I hear that Pete did an excellent job with the strimmer, and that the year I don't attend it didn't rain!! :lolno:
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

I so wish I could have gone, particularly with the Centurion being there - does anyone know where that is based, I need to get some suspension pics for when I do a build?

Alwyn :thumbup: :wave:
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

AlwynTurner wrote:I so wish I could have gone, particularly with the Centurion being there - does anyone know where that is based, I need to get some suspension pics for when I do a build?
Don't they have the BARV at Doncaster air museum?

Return to “Events / Days out”