Started painting again.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
stu_the_flat
Lance Corporal

Started painting again.

Post by stu_the_flat »

Thought I would pop in here again and say Hi. I hope.you are all well. On the 20th of February suddenly having a model with Russian slogans painted down the side of them didn't look so clever!

I have not run my tanks since as I found this a fun hobby while I thought I was learning about times from a by gone era. Also as things are picking up from Covid ive been finding myself alot busier. Which is a good thing.

I dusted them off a couple of days with the intention of sell them as they do take up alot of space. But I ended up finding some of the resin sets from forgebear and decided to paint them up.

Still undecided what do do with the KV-1 and T34 fun to drive around. Anyway here is some of the supply crates painted with the limited skill I have! Image

Sent from my Armor 9 using Tapatalk
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Started painting again.

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Hi, Stu! It's good to hear from you again. I understand your reservations about models of real machines made for killing, especially with wars still going on all over. I recall the words of my lifelong friend when I was upset because my niece wanted a toy gun for Christmas: "We played with toy guns, warships, tanks, fighters, bombers.... I didn't see you volunteering to run off to Vietnam."
Remember, here on RCTW we are from all over, interacting with one-another: that's actually a practice of peace. Did you see this one JHamm posted just a few days ago?
Z.jpeg
Z.jpeg (60.44 KiB) Viewed 279 times

Return to “General Discussion”