Announcing the latest TOTM winner.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Announcing the latest TOTM winner.

Post by Will01Capri »

Very nice indeed and congratulations Lee

T/TOTM Tank/Truck of the month although some may read the / for an I which could make it not look so good
or
TOTOTM Tank or Truck of the Month

hahahahaha
Are we calling for a rename lol
Don't mind me, i just causing trouble hehe
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Will01Capri wrote:Very nice indeed and congratulations Lee

T/TOTM Tank/Truck of the month although some may read the / for an I which could make it not look so good
or
TOTOTM Tank or Truck of the Month

hahahahaha
Are we calling for a rename lol
Don't mind me, i just causing trouble hehe
Hmmm, TMOTM. . . .
Trouble Maker Of The Month :P

Mind you, the T in TOTM stands for Tank or Truck.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

This was a stellar TOTM competition. There's something I liked about every entry.

Maxmekker: I am impressed by your paint chipping work, especially around the hatches. I remember it from years ago on another list. And you say your Panther is "mostly stock." Unh, quite a bit better than stock, as just the sound attest.

Model Builder 4: The Opel looks just right, like a truck in good condition, not all beat up, but having seen some weather and in its work clothes. And isn't it fun to put in a load of stuff to hide the electronics? Each item in the load becomes a painted model in itself.

PainlessWolf: I knew some IH trucks went to the Soviet Union on Lend-Lease. Yours reminds me of the time when a truck was a truck: the basic interior with round analog gauges ("Just the facts, ma'am"), a steering wheel big enough to build muscles, heavy steel tools in the back and by the running boards, tall tires with tall duals in the back. Yeah!

lmcq11: It would seem that only a static model could pack in so much detail--and then that recoil sends us into another dimension. The first time I saw the video, I thought I might have to cover my ears.

Tiger6: That is such as hunk of truck! It just says "heavy, heavy" all over. No mamby-pamby cab or canvas box cover; tie-downs that sing out "we're tough," and even mug flaps you can climb up. And I think I know that driver, too, the guy with the big stogie.

Return to “General Discussion”