November TOTM winner.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

November TOTM winner.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Congratulations to lmcq11 for wining the November TOTM :clap: :clap: :clap:

And commiserations to our two runners up, both great models :clap: :clap: :clap:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Rob1970
Corporal

Re: November TOTM winner.

Post by Rob1970 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: Congratulations, Louis! An excellent winner. Pretty much no contest here. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I didn't stand a chance this time...

This time... ;D

Rob
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Under construction; Sherman Firefly IC - M3 Grant - Sherman BARV
... No, I do not have a problem....
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

:thumbup: :thumbup: Why should we be surprised? It might be a secret, but Louis comes from Krypton! :D :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Post by lmcq11 »

Thank you everyone !

The Sherman and that Kugelpanzer were amazing.

The Churchill Mk III build was a special one for me. Once in a while, there is a build where i feel a closer connection with the model, its history and it makes me want to put more efforts. I had been thinking about this "Churchill tank - Dieppe raid" build for a couple of years now and i had a clear vision as to how it should look. I wanted to make sure that the guys who landed at Dieppe with this tank would look at the model, would like it and be proud of their tank. The amount of scratch building reached a new level as well. A 1/16 RC Churchill Mk III is probably very rare. That's the thing about scratch building, there will never be another exactly like it. The idea is to finish it. That's why i do only one build at a time and go fast. I know that if a build drags on, my mind will move on at one point.

Here are a few extra pictures. I think a Churchill tank can be made to look great and at least completely different than everything else...

Again, thank you everyone, Louis
RC 1/16 Churchill Mk III tank
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Congratulations to all three entrants in this month's contest!

A hearty three cheers to Louis and his amazing Churchill! Out of all his fabulous creations this one is my favorite! I don't know how you do it Louis, but it sure makes me smile! :D :clap: :thumbup:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “General Discussion”