access to this site

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Topper
Corporal

access to this site

Post by Topper »

Hello
For a couple of weeks Google Chrome will not let me access this site, This is what I see "www.rctankwarfare.co.uk normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to www.rctankwarfare.co.uk this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be www.rctankwarfare.co.uk, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged."
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: access to this site

Post by tankme »

That's strange because I use Chrome and it's never had a security warning on it.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Try a different browser. I use Safari and Firefox. Both work well with RCTW, and facilitate full interaction (uploads etc...).
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Topper
Corporal

Post by Topper »

Hi
I am using firefox for this, chrome wont let me access government sites, such as income tax
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

maybe to clean your cache. is this also when you type the webstie name instead of using a stored link?
Regards,
Jaap :wave:

Return to “General Discussion”