problematic Taigen Tiger Now Operational - Thanks to you all

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
DaveNorthWales
Recruit

problematic Taigen Tiger Now Operational - Thanks to you all

Post by DaveNorthWales »

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions and encouragement. After some astonishing help and generosity from Herr Dr. Professor, the problematic Taigen Tiger is finished and up and running. (Turns out it was a faulty controller.)

My brother bought the kit for something to do. He was wanting to occupy the time he now has on his hands due to retirement from (very) ill-health. He really is quite poorly, and his eyesight is rapidly failing into the bargain.

But the tank is fully functional and he's been able to drive it. Your combined efforts have made this possible.

So, many thanks to everyone who offered advice, time, camaraderie, and suggestions.

(If I could figure out how to do it I'd post a video of it. But the important thing is to thank you all.)

DaveNorthWales
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: problematic Taigen Tiger Now Operational - Thanks to you

Post by Model Builder 4 »

That's great news Dave, glad you got it all sorted :clap: to post a video if you have a YouTube account you can upload it there first, then either add a link to it here or embed it in your post by using the video tab in the functions bar above when you write your post, hope this helps :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

DNW,

That is great! :clap: Glad to hear it! :thumbup: And three cheers for our good Herr Dr.! :wave:

Best regards,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
AGKPeiper
Lance Corporal

Post by AGKPeiper »

That's a beautiful thing. Well done all.

Return to “General Discussion”