Hi all Just trying to upload a few images

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Hi all Just trying to upload a few images

Post by Estnische »

Lovely models! Great to see you back as well.
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

I post mine on Imgur and just link them here.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Rob1970
Corporal

Post by Rob1970 »

tankme wrote:I post mine on Imgur and just link them here.
Wut he said. Use the Imgur app from my phone, use the "New post" feature and upload the pics. I write my forum posts on my PC (don't like doing forums on my phone) and open the post on Imgur, use the "Get Share Link" from the three dots in the corner of the pic I want to use and copy the BBcode to use on the forum.
Sherman M4A3/Stug III/Panzer III/Panzer IV/Tiger/King Tiger/KV-1/T34-85/Leopard 2A6/Abrams M1A2/Walker Bulldog/Pantiger
Under construction; Sherman Firefly IC - M3 Grant - Sherman BARV
... No, I do not have a problem....
Raminator

Post by Raminator »

Glad to see you back Iain, some top-tier scratch building as usual!
Ecam

Post by Ecam »

I know this is an older post, but I too have been away awhile. Welcome back and thanks all to the tip on picture uploading. I fell away about the time photobucket became a pay to play site. So I needed some help getting pics back up.
"Don't believe everything you see on the internet" - George S. Patton

Eric
EAO

Post by EAO »

Ecam,

Sassgrunts bro! From down in Mack's Creek, MO! Hey, that kind of rhymes! :D I live just up the road a spell in Jefferson City. Your brother told me about you when he very kindly donated a 1/6 scale figure to me....for FREE! :crazy: I go straight through Mack's Creek about every other week on the way to our cabin down in NWAR. Pearl City and Mack's Creek sure seem like worlds apart! Well, just wanted to say hi! :wave:

Oh, and Mcevoyi, nice collection you have there! Tapatalk is the way to go, if I can do it anyone can!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Ecam

Post by Ecam »

Yeah just needed to get out of the rat race. San Diego, Oahu, Dallas and most recently 30 years in the Denver area. That Reserve Army post just south of Jeff City has a pretty nice museum and an M4A3 HVSS out front.

Eric
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Post by sassgrunt »

Eric(s), that M4A3 in front of the National Guard armory is not an E8 version, but an M4A3 that was fitted with the spacers for the E9 conversion, (which allowed for extended end connectors on both the inside and outside of the track shoes...although this tank does not have those fitted). A good write-up and photos of it is here: http://www.usarmymodels.com/AFV%20PHOTO ... vised.html -Mike
Ecam

Post by Ecam »

I guess my memory is slipping as I get older. Wait! You're way older than me. I didn't see the Missouri base on that list.

Eric
EAO

Post by EAO »

Ecam wrote:Yeah just needed to get out of the rat race. San Diego, Oahu, Dallas and most recently 30 years in the Denver area. That Reserve Army post just south of Jeff City has a pretty nice museum and an M4A3 HVSS out front.
sassgrunt wrote:Eric(s), that M4A3 in front of the National Guard armory is not an E8 version, but an M4A3 that was fitted with the spacers for the E9 conversion, (which allowed for extended end connectors on both the inside and outside of the track shoes...although this tank does not have those fitted). A good write-up and photos of it is here: http://www.usarmymodels.com/AFV%20PHOTO ... vised.html -Mike
Ecam and Sassgrunt,

Yeah, I agree with the getting out of the rat race. I really love this area. Big enough to have what you need without all the B.S. of a bigger city. Winters are much nicer than a Wisconsin one too!

I have known about the NG museum; but in nearly 14 years have never visited it, despite it being literally just minutes away! :/ And I never knew there was an outside display of anything, let alone a Sherman! :{ I'm filled with chagrin! I will have to remedy this situation with a visit...and soon!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “General Discussion”