RC TANK GYMKHANA !!

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
AGKPeiper
Lance Corporal

Re: RC TANK GYMKHANA !!

Post by AGKPeiper »

Now that looked a lot of fun. I may need two tanks, a trailer queen and a daily driver.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

AGKPeiper wrote:Now that looked a lot of fun. I may need two tanks, a trailer queen and a daily driver.
Oh you are going to need a lot more than just two Tanks :haha: :haha:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

jee wrote:
i know from experience that the chance that vodka is involved is approx. 100% :D
Hi Jee,

This made me remember (rather fuzzily though) :/ that just after the Berlin Wall came down in 1989, a bar tender friend of mine concocted a drink that he called "The Iron Curtain"! It was Stoli mixed with Rumple Minze and a bunch of other things! :crazy: The name fit perfectly! It tasted really good, but snuck up on you really quickly. It wasn't like a dark veil descending over one slowly, it was more of an "Iron Curtain" plummeting down with a thud! 8O It had all the nuances of a 2x4 with nails in it! I have no idea why your post made me remember this, but now I have a headache! Sure glad I gave up drinking long ago!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “General Discussion”