Heng Long box design

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
NAB
Corporal

Heng Long box design

Post by NAB »

We all spend a lot of time discussing what's inside the boxes however I thought I would mention the black Heng long boxes.
I think they've done a fantastic job on designing them. They look sleek and premium. Also the additional information about the tank on the rear with a more detailed diagram is a great extra.
The box is actually what drew my attention to it in the model shop between all the other standard model boxes.

What other packaging have you been impressed by and do people share my opinion of the Heng long boxes?

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk
NAB
Corporal

Re: Heng Long box design

Post by NAB »

Example in case someone hasn't seen one....Image

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Heng Long box design

Post by jarndice »

I always enjoy the adventure of opening a Tamiya Box, It really is a delight working out how on earth they get everything in which is something you do not really comprehend until you try putting everything back :lolno:
I have to say from my first Heng Long Panzer 4 all those years ago to my latest Challenger 11 they have always been packed securely and whenever I hear/read of people complaining of damage incurred in transit I shake my head and wonder how it happened,
With the world cutting back on one use plastic I wonder how much longer blown polystyrene will be used by the makers of our Tanks for packaging and what will replace it?
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “General Discussion”