And the June TOTM Winner is. . . .

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: June TOTM submission, now voting thread.

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I'm not quite sure if this is the optimal place to say a big THANKS!...but THANKS!!! to all who contributed (all maestros to me, with the probable exception of myself :haha: ), and thanks to all who voted for my humble contribution. It makes all the hard work, research, and swearing worthwhile- as well as bearable. :thumbup:
We have some incredibly talented people on this forum, some of whom (and we know who they are) seem able to produce a masterpiece with incredible ease. In some cases, I suspect they could even do it blindfolded, or charged up on 43 proof amber nectar. :D Not me, though.
Above all, it's great to be able to seek sanctuary from a nightmarish, disease-ridden world, in such august, interesting, amusing, supportive and unique company. :thumbup: :thumbup:
You can add your own plaudits to the Forum later, as appropriate. :D You deserve them.
Humble thanks.
Roy.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: June TOTM submission, now voting thread.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

43rdRecceReg wrote:I'm not quite sure if this is the optimal place to say a big THANKS!
I've moved it to this thread as it gets a wider audience, all good for the TOTM ;)

And congratulations again :clap: :clap:
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “General Discussion”