The April TOTM only two submissions so far.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

The April TOTM only two submissions so far.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hello forum members.

The April TOTM has now begun.

You have seven days to submit some RC military modelling eye candy.
Anyone can enter by posting up to eight visual representations of the single model you want us to drool over, with some text about it. Well, that is anyone apart from last month's winner.

Although we end up having a vote for the model that appeals to the voters individually, that is by no means an indication of criticism of any model that doesn't "win."
We do this competition for a bit of fun, and to get the chance to see some models we otherwise wouldn't see.
Many times I've thought I knew which model would win, and have got it totally wrong. Again, this is just a bit of fun, and people vote for what catches their eye and imagination the most, more like a people's favourite.

Therefore, if you are in doubt about whether to enter or not, you will never know that answer unless you enter ;)

You can find this month's submission thread here.
April TOTM submission thread. - RC Tank Warfare
viewtopic.php?f=203&t=31431&p=308475#p308475

You can find this month's chat thread here.
April TOTM chat thread. - RC Tank Warfare
viewtopic.php?f=203&t=31432
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: The April TOTM only two submissions so far.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Only two submissions so far in this month's TOTM.
A guaranteed place in the gallery for one, and a guaranteed place in the next runners up Christmas special for the other, unless we get a tie :think:

I'm sure we have more tankers that would love to show off their models in this month's TOTM :thumbup:

Don't leave it too late to decide, there's about 72 hours of submission time left.

Please don't make me beg, or threaten to post pictures you'll never be able to remove from your mind @)
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “General Discussion”