Imgur photos not showing

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Imgur photos not showing

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Can anyone help? All of a sudden, Will01Capri's photos have stopped displaying on both my desktop and my phone (android). I am not aware of having changed anything on my computer or my phone.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Imgur photos not showing

Post by Model Builder 4 »

I'm not sure if this is help Richard but I use an android device and both Wills and his wife's WCP page are displaying pictures correctly, have you tried logging out and back in? May be just a glitch or something ???

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

No difference. If I try using the actual embedded address I get the following error message

This site can’t provide a secure connection.
i.imgur.com sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

That's strange Richard :problem: I've just checked again and everything is still displaying correctly for me, do you know if any of your personal security have changed, they may be blocking them???

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Not that I am aware of. I have certainly not changed anything. On other sites that are blocked, I usually get an option to over-ride. I shall have to do some further investigating. As I said, it worked fine until recently.
Richard
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

I have made no changes to either my phone or computer since my first post. I am pleased to report that all photos are now visible!
Richard
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Are the memories on your devices close to full?
That can cause this problem.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Are the memories on your devices close to full?
That can cause this problem.
Nope. Plenty of room. Also it can't just be a coincidence that both the loss of the photos and their return happened at the same time on both devices. My guess would have been that there was something in Google Chrome that did it, but I got the same when I tried Microsoft Edge.
Richard
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Ahh, sounds like your internet provider wasn't giving you enough bandwidth or whatever it's called, at the time of the problem.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Because I insist on using old tech ie--a Professional Windows 7 PC I get used to lots of things that are taken for granted by you youngsters passing me and my aged computer bye so when Richard made his comment I smiled because my puter was similarly afflicted and just as reassuring was the return of Wills pictures so I shall not be investing in a mobile phone anytime soon,
oh just out of interest are laptops still current or are they old tech? and no I don't have one of those either :lolno:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “General Discussion”