New Juckenburg Release

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

New Juckenburg Release

Post by MichaelC »

Hi all,
Just got an email from Christian. He is releasing a new line. Here is the pics of the first one. As some of you might know I was a big fan of his product, however, the custom kit landscape has changed quite a bit with the advent of 3D printing, but for large scale pieces (such as lower and upper) and cast armour I still do prefer resin cast.
image.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
MichaelC.
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Re: New Juckenburg Release

Post by sassgrunt »

It's obviously a good choice of AFV for him to kit - his first batch of five sold out within as many days, and I see he's now offering another three. I built the hull for mine about ten years ago, (when Impact came out with their late war KT tracks and sprocket), but never started the upper parts or morser for it. I even went as far as buying the Trumpeter 1/35 kit to use as a reference. So, when I saw his kit, (which has all the parts I never got around to making), it took me about two days of soul searching to decide to spend the money for it. Sounds like it's going to take about 5 or 6 weeks to get produced and delivered, so I'll look forward to it as a post-holidays celebration. -Mike
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

An interesting design.
Alwyn
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

What a beast of a tank! Very nice looking kit, i look forward to seeing some build pictures
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

What a monster! 8O I love it!

Regards,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

Though as mentioned 3D print advances are making it difficult for vendors to decide on what kits to make, I personally 3D printer or in my case not would like to see more kits, not just from Christian but from all vendors that make them,
Though a 3D printer would be a useful tool, I don’t have the patients to sit designing things so I just haven’t bothered buying one, so for me
This is another nice kit coming onto the market and keep them coming
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Exhibitedbrute wrote:Though as mentioned 3D print advances are making it difficult for vendors to decide on what kits to make, I personally 3D printer or in my case not would like to see more kits, not just from Christian but from all vendors that make them,
Though a 3D printer would be a useful tool, I don’t have the patients to sit designing things so I just haven’t bothered buying one, so for me
This is another nice kit coming onto the market and keep them coming
I would love to see more kits come thru, if anything the onset of 3DP builds should push the big manufacturers to do more and more quickly.

Its great seeing another kit like this on the market, i agree with what Catherine wrote, that thing is a total beast. That is a big piece ontop of that tracked chassis.
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Post by sassgrunt »

He's now upped his game with the 21cm Mortar version, as well. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-16-Modell-Ba ... SwQ4Zf3kzx
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

sassgrunt wrote:He's now upped his game with the 21cm Mortar version, as well. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-16-Modell-Ba ... SwQ4Zf3kzx
BIG Bad Boy :)
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!

Return to “General Discussion”