Ibu2u or clark tk80

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
tomhugill
Captain

Re: Ibu2u or clark tk80

Post by tomhugill »

Jimster wrote:Of those two I would pick the Elmod Fusion Pro. Superior in every aspect.
And nearly twice the price. Superior is debatable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

Clark sound is great. If you don't need additional settings and options which elmod have, this is more than enough.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Twice the price and twice as nice.
Actually the Clark boards would absolutely be a big upgrade for you and I have a couple that I've used in the past. Nothing bad to say about them. I just wanted you to at least check out the Elmod Fusion Eco and Pro as they have vastly increased my rc tank hobby enjoyment more than any other upgrade. The ability to add your own sounds and to drive your tank in the most realistic manner is very satisfying. But like tomhugill pointed out, they are not cheap. They also have a steep learning curve and certainly aren't for everyone.
A Clark board would be a very simple basic upgrade for sure. I always recommend watching and listening to YouTube videos of some of the boards that interest you.
Here’s an example highlighting the Elmod board:
phpBB [video]
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

RenoirLV wrote:Is that your video? How is the gearbox doing?
I have one on my shelf and not really willing to install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had about 10-12 of them the last years, and not one have failed of those I have myself, ore sold on
Drammen Rock City
Leo Part 1
Recruit

Post by Leo Part 1 »

I'm also thinking about which board to go for. Initially I thought I would settle for the Clark TK80G2. But now I'm thinking if IBU or Elmod might be a good option too. The thing that will be missing with a IBU or Elmod will of course be the gun stabilization and the automatic deck detection.
But are there any other pros or cons for the IBU or Elmod?

Return to “General Discussion”