And the June Winner is. . . .

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

And the June Winner is. . . .

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Congratulations to Mr lmcq11 and his marvellous Cadillac Gage V-150 :clap: :clap: :clap:

And let's hear it for the other competitors and their equally marvellous models :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mr lmcq11's winning entry can be found here.

lmcq11 June 2020 Winner. Cadillac Gage V-150. - RC Tank Warfare
viewtopic.php?f=210&t=29984
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: And the June Winner is. . . .

Post by Jimster »

A huge congratulations to you! Excellent modeling and photography. A winning combo for sure. Of course all thIs month’s entries are first rate in my book.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Jimster wrote:A huge congratulations to you! Excellent modeling and photography. A winning combo for sure. Of course all thIs month’s entries are first rate in my book.
Come on now Mr Jimster, you're being far too kind, mine looks like its been driven through a cow pat. . . .
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Post by lmcq11 »

Thank everyone,

Honestly, I never expected the V-150 to win. I entered it to provide some competition to the wonderful Leopard 2A6 and Su-85 that were listed first and I was sure one of them would win. Superb modelling.

Thank you all,
Louis
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

Well done the Cadillac is a worthy winner. Makes a nice change having something. Well new and rare. Armoured cars are not that common at the moment but with ludwigs kit. Supplied by vandra I believe they will become more common.

Anyway my point is yours is the first as far as I have seen since I joined and is not a kit ( apart from its donor kit) best I can tell so it deserves it
It’s your tank it’s what you make it

Return to “General Discussion”