"An Irish Cowboy and a Homeless Man discuss Tanks"

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
43rdRecceReg
Major

"An Irish Cowboy and a Homeless Man discuss Tanks"

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

:D Well, that's quoted from the first comment on this enjoyable wee review. It afforded me a much-needed guffaw. :D
It's unusual to see 'The Chieftain' partnered with 'Lindybeige'; but they both produce highly watchable tank-related vids. Lindybeige is decidedly the quirkier of the two; exhibiting, as he does, some of the eccentric traits that form the British stereotype. :D Personally, I quite like his 'shabby chic,' or 'tramp chic' look. :shh:
phpBB [video]

As for the Australian phallus-casting, disguised as a watercooled-machine gun, like some who commented on it, I too can't believe how they managed not to titter, especially when Lindy began to manhandle it..... 8O
The Sentinel's Phallusgun
The Sentinel's Phallusgun
I was going to say 'Click to ENLARGE', as is my wont, but it might give the wrong idea :D
Last edited by 43rdRecceReg on Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
c.rainford73
Major

Re: "An Irish Cowboy and a Homeless Man discuss Tanks"

Post by c.rainford73 »

Oh dear he has a firm grip on the appendage....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Irish or not, Don't Call Him a Cowboy until you've seen him ride. 8) :haha: :haha:
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Max-U52 wrote:Irish or not, Don't Call Him a Cowboy until you've seen him ride. 8) :haha: :haha:
Well, Gary, here's another Irish Cowboy: Lunchtime O'Booze
Irish Cowboy Bourbon
Irish Cowboy Bourbon
It's Irish cream, saddled with a layer of Bourbon. I'd say it's likely after a night necking these, he wouldn't be able to walk, let alone ride :D Getting in and out of those cramped WW2 Cromwell, Comet and Churchill hatches, with the Chieftain's burgeoning waistline, would also have been a breech too far... :haha:
Slainte!
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

I’ve never understood why anyone would ruin bourbon by mixing it with something else. Blimey! (said in a very poor attempt at a Monty Python style accent) Spam spam spam spam.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I like that Irish Cream floated on top of some Kahlua and amaretto in a shot glass. We call it a B-52.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I only have about 6 alcoholic drinks in a year these days, but a true Irish coffee. . . . Now that's a drink to die for, better than any namby pamby Latte or Cappuccino, so called coffees.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?

Return to “General Discussion”