Problem with torro recoil

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Lo_Thar
Lance Corporal

Problem with torro recoil

Post by Lo_Thar »

Hello. Did anyone before have problem like my? My torro recoil dont stop shooting. I dont even need to press shot button - it start shotting if i just "on" power in tank. I try it in another tank, what have also torro recoil and elmod, and with this mechanism probem is the same.

phpBB [video]
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Problem with torro recoil

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

The problem is likely to be with one of the microswitches in the unit. The microswitch works like a contact breaker (as in old Car ignition systems), and if the gap between the contacts is too large, it may not close fully to break the circuit. :problem:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by forgebear »

some time you need to reset the rcoil so where the barrel would go in hold that when you fire it should then whirr and reset see if that works
Lo_Thar
Lance Corporal

Post by Lo_Thar »

43rdRecceReg wrote:The problem is likely to be with one of the microswitches in the unit. The microswitch works like a contact breaker (as in old Car ignition systems), and if the gap between the contacts is too large, it may not close fully to break the circuit. :problem:
You think about this microswich on the left (yellow and red cable) what are connected to "-" on the main board and "-" in the recoil engine? No its ok - if i disconnected it engine still move, but slower.

Forgebearer - no- reset dont work :(
john1970
Corporal

Post by john1970 »

Check the wiring on the recoil motors negative terminal dont know anything about elmod board but the signal to fire when connected to taigen board goes to the negative terminal so you could have a permanent earth connected to it?
Lo_Thar
Lance Corporal

Post by Lo_Thar »

I think the problem is becose negative wire from torro board give power even if i dont press shot butto - and becose of this this engine work all the time
john1970
Corporal

Post by john1970 »

On your first post you said you tried this recoil unit on another board and it did the same. Try the other recoil unit on the board you using this recoil unit on before blaming the board
Lo_Thar
Lance Corporal

Post by Lo_Thar »

Good idea - i go to my friend with torro tank and try their recoil on my board and my board with his recoil. We well see whats work wrongy

Return to “General Discussion”