TORRO/TAIGEN JS-2

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
redhotchilli16
Recruit

TORRO/TAIGEN JS-2

Post by redhotchilli16 »

Have just got the summer camo version of this tank its great but when i opened box smoke oil had leaked and detroyed decals and the german commander in a russian tank..got from jadlam but they have not replied yet tank is great but just need a set of decals cant find anywhere on the interweb any ideaS HAVE CONTACTED imex BUT NO REPLIES YET CHEERS BE SAFE
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: TORRO/TAIGEN JS-2

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
You may want to talk to the Forums very own Rad_Schuhart who is an excellent provider of stencil sets which will make your IS-2 look even better than decals can. Just send him an IM and see what you guys can work out.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I echo Painless in his recommendation of Rad Schuhart his workmanship is great and he is the most helpful fellow you could hope to deal with BUT you may have a problem with the Austrian and US Postal Services in the present Virus situation,
Certainly the loss of Taigens smoker oil is no great loss because other smoker oils are far better and I would be quite happy if Taigen or Heng Long never included decals with their Tanks,
Without wishing to sound nasty they are CR*P and you are better off without them.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Afrikakorps
Corporal

Post by Afrikakorps »

I agree with Jarndice and PainlessWolf, stencils will give you a much better look and Rad is definately your man.
I did these for my JS-2 , and I am sure that Rad can make something similar or any other design you send to him.
Cheers
Afrikakorps
IMG-4050.JPG
IMG-4050.JPG (49.3 KiB) Viewed 356 times
IMG-4048.JPG
IMG-4048.JPG (39.64 KiB) Viewed 356 times
Panzer III G
Sherman M4A3 (105)
T-34/76 (1942)
Panzer IV Wirbelwind
Sturmtiger
KV-2